top of page
Where you end and where I begin
I don't believe all boundaries need to be rigid but I do believe they need to exist...
But how do we do that?
How do we have boundaries that we can gracefully manage, so others know what to expect of us and we know how to manage the sometimes unexpected?
First step: know your authentic core
1) What matters to you?
2) What you’re willing to compromise?
3) How much you are willing to compromise?
In this comprehensive and easy to use program you will learn:
1) What internal and external boundaries are;
2) how to make and establish them – with Grace
3) Why boundaries are not a rejection!
No previous experience is necessary
What To Expect:
bottom of page